NYC Real Property Database CD-ROM
reading and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of License, as
can also order by telephone at
(800) 903-4152 and ask for product 138421. Please note that it is
somewhat quicker to order on-line.
REFUNDS ARE GIVEN ON CD-ROM VERSIONS OF OUR DIRECTORIES
1. Licensed distributor or copyright holder agrees to provide the Client with the use of a CD-ROM listing information on all or most of the real property in the City of New York which together comprises the "NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE".
2. The Client acknowledges that the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE is the copyright of cd-rom writer/compiler.
3. The Client may not copy or store the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE in any form or on any media other than provided by licensed distributor or copyright holder.
4. The Client agrees not to distribute, make available, sell or assign the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE for gain or otherwise or to install it at any address other than that hereto agreed without written permission of licensed distributor or the copyright holder.
5. The Client agrees to use the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE only for the research purposes of the Client or the client's employees.
6. Licensed distributor or copyright holder hereby grants the Client a non-exclusive, non transferable license to use the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE on a SINGLE PERSONAL COMPUTER. The NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE CD-ROM many not be used on a computer network.
7. The Client acknowledges that the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE, software and all copyrights, and other intellectual and proprietary rights therein are and will at all times remain the property of cd-rom writer/compiler.
8. The Client or Clients agent or order agrees not to copy, modify or reverse compile the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE operating software or data nor commercially exploit the same, nor make it available to any third party in whole or in part. Do to the nature of cd-rom technology and the fact that some clients may have a very limited use for the product (may wish to research only a few records), the Real Property Database cd-rom IS NOT returnable or refundable under any condition. We will only replace the cd-rom if it is damaged. NO REFUNDS ON CD-ROM'S Due to the proprietary nature of our database and the fact that once you have downloaded the data from our CD-Rom you have unlimited use of the data we have placed on that CD-Rom for you, we can not offer refunds on any cd-rom. Defective disks will be replaced.
9. While all reasonable care has been exercised in ensuring that the information contained in the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE is accurate, neither the licensed distributor, the copyright holder or any vender related to he distribution of the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE warrant that the information is accurate. The client shall be solely responsible for the use to which the client puts to it and all results it obtains from the information contained in the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE.
10 No Warranty. WE, OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE, OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Limit of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEB SITE, OUR SERVICE, OR PRODUCTS OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE).
11. Other terms and conditions may apply. Terms, conditions and product specifications subject to change without notice.
12. The Real
Property Database is in a format that is designed to be used on 100
percent IBM compatible computers.
13. The term "Client", "User", "AGENT", "BROKER" and "Buyer" are one of the same.
14. Price is for a one year license. After license expires, primary program will not function.
NYC Real Property Database CD-ROM related topics:
NYC Real Property Database CD-ROM
Help section including sample screens
Terms and conditions of license
Where you can buy the CD-ROM
Other Counties on CD-ROM for sale
To be placed on our mailing list or to receive the latest information on our real estate products:
After reviewing the RealPropertyDatabase site, you may wish to log onto one of the well known on line stores listed below. You will find that many of them offer excellent service and very competative prices and special internet prices..often better than their traditional outlet. Try it!
Remember this, it may save your life in the future. HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK ALONE. If you suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to radiate out into your arm and up into your jaw. you may be experiencing a heart attack. Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack, it important to know what to do. Without help, the person whose heart stops beating properly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness. However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest, and a cough must be repeated about every 2 seconds without let up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again. Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims may have the needed time to contact help or get to a hospital. This information was published in a medical journal. You should consult your physician about his opinion of this technique.