1. Licensed distributor or copyright holder agrees to provide the Client with the use of a CD-ROM listing information on all or most of the real property in the City of New York which together comprises the "NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE".
2. The Client acknowledges that the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE is the copyright of cd-rom writer/compiler.
3. The Client may not copy or store the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE in any form or on any media other than provided by licensed distributor or copyright holder.
4. The Client agrees not to distribute, make available, sell or assign the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE for gain or otherwise or to install it at any address other than that hereto agreed without written permission of licensed distributor or the copyright holder.
5. The Client agrees to use the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE only for the research purposes of the Client or the client's employees.
6. Licensed distributor or copyright holder hereby grants the Client a non-exclusive, non transferable license to use the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE on a SINGLE PERSONAL COMPUTER. The NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE CD-ROM many not be used on a computer network.
7. The Client acknowledges that the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE, software and all copyrights, and other intellectual and proprietary rights therein are and will at all times remain the property of cd-rom writer/compiler.
8. The Client or Clients agent or order agrees not to copy, modify or reverse compile the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE operating software or data nor commercially exploit the same, nor make it available to any third party in whole or in part. Do to the nature of cd-rom technology and the fact that some clients may have a very limited use for the product (may wish to research only a few records), the Real Property Database cd-rom IS NOT returnable or refundable under any condition. We will only replace the cd-rom if it is damaged.
9. While all reasonable care has been exercised in ensuring that the information contained in the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE is accurate, neither the licensed distributor, the copyright holder or any vender related to he distribution of the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE warrant that the information is accurate. The client shall be solely responsible for the use to which the client puts to it and all results it obtains from the information contained in the NYC REAL PROPERTY DATABASE.
10 No Warranty. WE, OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE, OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Limit of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEB SITE, OUR SERVICE, OR PRODUCTS OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE).
11. Other terms and conditions may apply. Terms, conditions and specifications subject to change without notice.
12. The Real
Property Database is in a format that is designed to be used on 100
percent IBM compatible computers.
13. The term "Client", "User", "AGENT", "BROKER" and "Buyer" are one of the same.
14. Price is for a one year license. After license expires, primary program will not function.
15. Buyer agrees to use the product only for legally permitted purposes. We reserve the right to reject any order, at any time, for any reason whatsoever.
NYC Real Property Database CD-ROM related topics:
Real Property Database CD-ROM
Help section including sample screens
Terms and conditions of license
Where you can buy the CD-ROM
Other Counties on CD-ROM for sale
be placed on our mailing list or to receive the latest information
on our real estate products: Registration
You can reach us by e-mail at: NY Mail